How CraneLog.com Protects You
Whether your interaction with Corporon’s Equipment Log is conducted over the web or over the phone – we want you to be safe and secure. Below is a list of safeguards, practices, and tools we implement to make sure that your data and privacy is protected.
For your protection, only people who need your information to do their jobs have access to the personal information you provide us.
Always On 256-Bit SSL Encryption
Every page of our website is protected by 256-bit SSL Encryption. In other words, SSL encryption on our pages helps to prevent data thieves from “peaking in” on your interactions with our website. Only websites using SSL Encryption will show a lock icon in the address bar of most popular web browsers.
- Corporon’s Equipment Logo never shares your usernames and passwords with anyone – and we strongly recommend you don’t share them either.
- We do not store your credit card or payment information on our servers. All payments through our website are processed by Authorize.net – one of the world’s most recognized and reputable payment gateway solutions.
- We automatically log you out of your secure session after a period of inactivity to help protect against others seeing or using your online accounts.
- Our company monitors online account activity for potential fraud.
- We notify you when you’re about to leave our website to a partner or affiliate’s website.
- We use anti-virus and anti-malware protection on our servers to help us detect and prevent viruses and malicious software.
- When additional information is needed, we activate extra security measures like asking you a question that only you’ll know the answer to or a sending a security code to a device that you’ve registered. This is typically referred to as 2-step, 2-factor, or multi-factor authentication.